Monday, February 8, 2010

Sayings About Antisocial Personality Disorder What Are Some Quotes/sayings/graphics/icons About Being Lied To And Forgotten By Someone You Loved?

What are some quotes/sayings/graphics/icons about being lied to and forgotten by someone you loved? - sayings about antisocial personality disorder

i rly was seriously injured today by my x best friend that I fell in love with her. I lied and forgot about me and not take care of me.
So now I begin to wonder if everything I said was just a lie.

What are some quotes / words / graphics / icons?

Thank you.

1 comments:

Jo W said...

"A weed is a lover of flowers." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

"This is not the nicest people most in need of love, but most unworthy of love" - Ashley Montagu

"I wanted and loved." - Mother Teresa

"The worst poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being loved." - Mother Teresa

"The love is to love the woman I love." Forgiveness means to forgive the unforgivable. Faith is believing the unbelievable. Hopefully, when all hope seems lost. "- GK Chesterton

Breaking in his last moments. "- George Black

"The separation is all that we know of heaven and all we need of hell." - Emily Dickinson

"If one with a man who has tried all the lines, what is not with a woman in any way you can break it is broken, very pleasant." - Uma Thurman

"Then you realize that the feeling of happiness he had with a man does not necessarily prove that it has fallen" - Marguerite Duras

Post a Comment