Friday, February 26, 2010

Leg Tendonitis More Condition_symptoms Is This Tendonitis?? What Else? Please Answer!?

Is this tendonitis?? What else? Please answer!? - leg tendonitis more condition_symptoms

Hello,
I had a tumor in his leg, which has become increasingly important, since March. I went to the doctor and she thinks that her tendinitis. He had an ultrasound scan which showed nothing and was surprised, because u can see and feel the big bump. Only hurts when I went and ran a few weeks ago, but now 24-7, day and night. its a pain. I took anti-inflammatory drugs for 1 month, an injection of steroids 2 weeks before, that only causes more pain, even without changing the size of the nodes, or pain ... and now in pieces ... and the doctor ... no idea what I can do to make it disappear? As an athlete, only play once a week, Sports and Social ... It is really the mass and the painful area is in the lateral (outside) Located on my leg above the ankle) in the left leg.
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment