Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chevrolet Suburban Reset Tire Pressure Sensors 2003 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4 Engine Codes C0300 And P0154?

2003 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4 engine codes C0300 and P0154? - chevrolet suburban reset tire pressure sensors

I have the following engine codes P0154 and C0300. They said that the C0300 is the speed sensor malfunction P0154 and the rear heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) Circuit Insufficient Activity Bank 2 Sensor 1 Can someone tell me how to replace these two problems and where they are. I've also reset the engine light after they are repaired or re-solved as soon as problems.

2 comments:

SAM I AM said...

There are four heated O2 sensors at various points in the first system, is located on exhoust Nead technology running a scanner "diagnosis" and malfuctioning determine the speed sensor on the tailshaft of the rear transfer case

HyperGfo... said...

I would First.The my local Chevrolet dealer will advise show whether these parts are still covered by factory warrenty.Hope aid.

Post a Comment