Saturday, January 16, 2010

Health Individual Insurance Supplemental Where Can I Get Individual Health Insurance For Me And My Daughter That Also Covers Pregnancy In Connecticut?

Where can i get individual health insurance for me and my daughter that also covers pregnancy in connecticut? - health individual insurance supplemental

I need to take out insurance for me and my daughter is 1 years. I intend to become pregnant, or maybe because I'm pregnant, but we need it. Any help? This is in CT, it is a state that does not require the individual measures related to pregnancy to be covered.

3 comments:

bobbi said...

There are many websites that offer online health insurance quotes you can compare with no obligation.

Some health plans may cover the pregnancy. You want to check with the plan if they an agreement.

Find out more about pre-existing conditions coverage in the area of health and how your coverage and deductibles for pregnancy - what exactly. It would not be surprised if the coverage is needed during pregnancy.

You want to make sure that you understand the coverage they offer, coverage limits, deductibles, co-payments and any exclusions for pre-existing conditions. Try this site

http://free-health-quote.blogspot.com/

You can offer various health insurance companies in your area, find the best way for individual insurance with a reliable company.

Best Wishes,

marco p said...

You can talk to the local health authorities were an insurance agent. Try to find a representation of insurance companies. Make sure they know that you need a policy on maternity benefits.

When he quotes from a broker who can help you call the insurance company directly to verify their performance.

Try Yahoo Local to an agent in your area.

ici_15 said...

You can search for health care in the TB and see what follows. I have Blue Cross Blue Shield, but I live in Oklahoma, and I do not know if this can help. You have very good plans. One can also see a company named MetLife.

Post a Comment