Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Celebrating Orgasm: Womens Private Selfloving Sessions Download Respect In A Marriage......funny ?

Respect in a Marriage......funny ? - celebrating orgasm: womens private selfloving sessions download

A couple has been married 50 years and celebrates
her birthday. The wife asks her husband what he wants
would be on his birthday, and he replied: "I like
Oral sex for me. In the past 50 years, who were married
If you have never done for me. She says:
"It's just that I am not afraid
and respect for me. "Do not follow
That later! He screams, have been married for 50 years
for the love of Christ! "" OK! Ok! I
once! "She looks over and then gives oral instructions
Sex until you have an orgasm in your mouth. Immediately after
running to the bathroom. The phone rings beside the bed
and he collects. Then he called to his wife: "Hey Co * k
Moron! It is for you! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment